4 All Memory

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Politics, Religion and ???

There are 2 things I won't talk about here, much. Ok, at least I'll try not to, but every now and then you never know. To lay it out, I'm a liberal independent conservative. Some day I hope to find the right person to vote for. I thought I had found that person in 2008. Looks like the Reps and Dems have won another 4 years of their stronghold on inaction, so for now I'll just sit back and watch the ignorance run rampant.
As for religion, I'm a practicing Christian. I'm practicing. I haven't come CLOSE to perfecting it. Once you find someone who has, I'm betting their name starts with a J and ends with an esus. So for me, until then, I'm just practicing. Maybe some day I'll get good at it.
And that's about all you're going to hear on that from me..... for now at least..

No comments: